Come join other local gardeners & farmers in the Lucas Community Center for our annual seed swap on National Seed Swap Day! The seeds can include locally saved seeds, excess bought seeds, seeds brought back from another region or country, or excess seeds that a seed company donated — you decide what you want to swap. Any leftover seeds will be donated to the city's community seed library.
A few guidelines:
1. Please don't take all the seeds if you have none to swap.
2. Seeds/bulbs/tubers/etc. should either be set out in bulk OR portioned into mini bags or envelopes & clearly labeled.
3. All items should be labeled with variety & contact info so the recipient can contact you if they have a question.
4. Don't bring seeds older than 2020.
5. No payments! This is a swap.